Island Lake Admission Tickets
Be prepared to show staff a copy of your receipt at the gatehouse. Should you need a refund or to change the date, please call 1.800.367.0890 before the date and time on your ticket. Calls are accepted from 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. Tickets are only valid for the date purchased.
For information on Island Lake Conservation Area visit cvc.ca
Visitor and parking capacity limits in effect to ensure physical distancing. Parking in Illegal spots is subject to fines and towing.
Visitors must follow these guidelines or use at your own risk:
- Visitors should limit their group sizes to the members of their immediate household.
- Practice physical distancing by staying two metres (six feet) apart
- Stay on trails, stepping off only to allow others to pass
- Yield to oncoming trail users when crossing bridges and boardwalks
- Do not gather or arrange to meet family, friends or other groups outside of your household
- Keep pets on leash and clean up after them
- Do not litter
- Take all trash with you when leaving the property
- Be mindful of wildlife and plant-life
- Do not trespass on private property next to CVC trails
- Respect the instructions provided by our dedicated staff
- Bring your own hand sanitizer as there are limited hand-washing facilities available.