Ken Whillans Admission Tickets
By purchasing admission tickets online, this does not give you priority to customers who may already be in line at the park. CVC is offering this service as a method of contactless payment only. Be prepared to show staff a copy of your receipt when visiting. Should you need a refund or to change the day, please call 1.800.367.0890. Tickets are only valid for the date purchased.
For information on Ken Whillans Resource Management Area visit cvc.ca
Visitor and parking capacity limits in effect to ensure physical distancing. Parking in Illegal spots is subject to fines and towing.
Visitors must follow these guidelines:
- Practice physical distancing by staying two metres (six feet) apart
- Stay on trails, stepping off only to allow others to pass
- Yield to oncoming trail users when crossing bridges and boardwalks
- Do not gather or arrange to meet family, friends or other groups
- Visitors must limit group sizes to no more than 5 people from the same household in accordance with provincial restrictions.
- Keep pets on leash and clean up after them
- Do not litter
- Take all trash with you when leaving the property
- Be mindful of wildlife and plant-life
- Do not trespass on private property next to CVC trails
- Respect the instructions provided by our dedicated staff
CVC is asking visitors to select the property closest to them in order to limit unnecessary travel. Visitors are asked to limit their stay to ensure everyone can enjoy an experience in nature.